CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Matilda Jane Anticipation for HOTLINE!

Oh, I can't hardly stand the wait anymore!! I am dying for my Matilda Jane order to be delivered to my door!! I ordered a couple of outfits for each of the girls...and one for ME, even!! YAY! (I never buy for myself!) Never heard of Matilda Jane?? Here is her website: www.matildajaneclothing.com If you have small (or medium) girls...you should really check her stuff out! What is awesome about these clothes is that they are perfect for dressing up or for play! I promise you that Matilda Jane is going to be HOT HOT HOT!!! The "artist" behind the clothes is a mom of 2 boys -- with the dream of having a little girl -- and is AMAZING! She is still selling primarily via Trunk Shows & Art Fairs, but is selling out of nearly everything that she puts out! Wanna buy it?? You will have to find a Trunk Keeper in your local area (try craigslist.com) or hit good ol' Ebay. (But don't expect to get it for a bargain on Ebay...this stuff is selling for MORE than the original price even there!)
So, I have this PERFECT place that I am DYING to take the girls to (in their Matilda Jane, duh!) and do a photo shoot! Every time I drive by it, my mind starts spinning like a whirlwind with ideas of poses & props that I could use! If only some of my shots turn out as awesome as I have them pictured in my mind I would be thrilled! :)

0 comments: