CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh, Matilda Jane for Moms...

You know my feelings about Matilda Jane children's clothing, but since that post I have purchased and wore several Matilda Jane pieces for ME!! Yes Mommies...Denise at Matilda Jane is thinking of YOU too!! She has created an "Adult" section on her website just for you to shop for you!!
So, I have about 10 pieces of Mommy Matilda Jane (as I lovingly refer to it as) that I have been sporting around. Let me just start out by saying...CUTE, TRENDY, & CHIC!! I got several compliments from complete strangers about how they loved my clothes and where did I get them at! (I like getting compliments, but am used to getting them for the way my kids are dressed...not me!) Secondly, I have to mention how EXTREMELY comfy these clothes are to wear! The material is ultra soft and none of the pieces that I own are restricting in any way. I just want to toss out there the versatility of these clothes too. I wore several different types of shoes with the outfits and was able to convey a completely different look simply by changing my shoes! Honestly! I wore winter boots one time, running shoes another time, and high heel sandals the next time. I am thrilled at how many options there are with these clothes! (And my husband doesn't feel like I look the same each day either, which is an added bonus!)

Here is a link to the Matilda Jane "Adults" Section Website:


Enjoy shopping for your Matilda Jane & Thanks Denise for creating a superb line just for us Moms! :)

0 comments: