CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hand Stamped Treasures







Laura at "Hand Stamped Treasures" (Etsy) ROCKS!!
I cannot tell you how pleased I am that I ordered my necklace from Laura's store! It was so unique and personal that I had to have it the moment that I saw it!! Once I purchased my "find," I was dually impressed by the customer service that I received. I was sent a message that same day asking my preference of length of chain. As soon as I got back to her ~ which I can tell you was NOT the same day ~ Laura sent me a message telling me that my necklace had been shipped, again, the SAME DAY that I had got back to her! WOW!!
3 days later, I opened my mailbox to reveal a sweet package inside just for me! The packaging was too cute, with a box and a bow and business card. (Something that you don't see with bigger companies.) Anyhow, I ripped through the wrapping and found my treasure!! Oh, the necklace was BETTER than I remembered from the website pictures! I fell in love and have not taken it off since! (Well, except to shower & sleep.)

And just in case you are wondering...here is a picture of my "PASSION" necklace.














(Yes, I added my own charm to it of a black & white picture.)

So GO!! She is having a few great Mother's Day sales right NOW!! Click on her link above!!

0 comments: