CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I am going to try to have what I call "Thankful Thursday" each week here on the blog. Each Thursday, I will blog about something (fashion related, of course) that I am thankful for! I am hoping it will be a fun element in the blog that we can look forward to each week! PLEASE JOIN IN!! If you have something that you are thankful for, comment about it! I would love to see what your thoughts are!

This week's Thankful Thursday is:
I bought this from her last month and let me just tell you how ADORABLE this is in person! The fabrics are gorgeous and have such high quality! I got this for my 3 year old daughter to wear on Easter this year, but it is so cute that she will be wearing it a lot! It is too cute and so versatile! I put a pair of jeans on underneath it for a more casual look and it is TDF!!



So, for this, I am thankful to Tammy "Keep On Smiling" at Etsy!

If you want to see more of her clothes, then please stop in to her Etsy Store by clicking on her Store Logo at the top! Thanks Tammy!!


0 comments: